Being a business owner of a dental practice has many focal points. There is one factor that is universal. Owners who are more proactive in their business strategies surpass the performance of those who are categorized as reactive.
The dental market place has changed more in the last 5 years than it has in the previous two decades. These changes are predominantly in technology, and business strategies.
How to engineer your standard fees and integrate insurance involvement has become a chapter to be mastered for being an effective business owner. You have untapped power to:
- Understand how your fees compare in your geographic area
- Optimize services to maximize benefits for patients under each plan
- Analyze the dental plans in your marketplace to align your vision with appropriate plans
- Decide which producers care for which segment of the network base
- When to affiliate in-network and when to remain out-of-network
- Fee negotiations with the networks
- When to withdraw from plans that don’t give the best outcome to the patients and the business
We can help you get ahead and stay ahead of the insurance wave. Most practices don’t even realize that implementing these strategies are even an option!