Date(s) - 02/08/2019
8:30 am - 1:00 pm
NIU Naperville Conference Center
On average, a practice has $500,000-1 million in lost revenue from unscheduled treatment. What would it mean to your practice if you could earn back even 1/3 of that? New equipment? More training opportunities? A second practice location?
Find out how your team can gain back that lost revenue with a psychology-backed system that gets every patient committing to their health and treatment plan. Join us on August 2nd at the NIU Naperville Conference Center for this PACE certified, half-day, interactive workshop and you will not only see more patients in your schedule and money in your bank but also more smiles on your team’s faces.
Theresa will lead you and your team to success with her Yes to Treatment Triangle, an easy-to-follow system proven to streamline communication and lead our patients to YES.
So, are you ready to treat more patients and give your bottom line a boost at the same time? Register Today!
Let’s recap, for only $69 per person you get:
- 4 CE credits
- Free swag
- Complimentary breakfast
- Chances at raffle prizes
- Networking opportunities with colleagues, Identity Dental
Marketing, Care Credit and more
- A refreshed outlook on treatment planning and presentation
Dozens of new strategies to implement in your office that
will boost your bottom line!
- Implement a team-based patient communication system
- Learn psychology-backed strategies to get patients to say yes
- Empathize with patients’ needs, wants and unique circumstances to become a better listener and communicator
- Gain your patients’ trust in your ability to diagnose and deliver exceptional care
- Motivate patients to choose the option that is best for their health
Bookings are closed for this event.